Harness the knowledge and skills of our Higher Education students for the benefit of your business.
If you have a project which you’ve been wanting to do but never had the time or skills, our students may be able to help, either individually or as a group, supported by their College tutor.
We have over 500 Higher Education students studying a range of subjects at the College. These students are keen to gain experiences of work and put their study into a real life work context. This is where you can benefit.
College projects have included:
- Developing a retail website and online wine club for a wine merchant
- Competitor analysis feeding into the business marketing plan for a wholesale food distributor
- Identifying and implementing a pricing structure and developing a sales brochure for a promotional merchandising company
- Researching and implementing a stock control system for a wine merchant
- Testing new products for a milkshake company
What do I need to do?
If you have a project where you think our Higher Education students can help, please contact Business Advantage to discuss your requirements on 01803 540 600.
We will liaise with the College tutors and students, who will work collaboratively with you to carry out the project to your satisfaction. The College is funded to provide this service, so there is no cost to you. You will need to meet the students to explain the brief and check progress from time-to-time. Students may need to clarify points with you as the project proceeds. Depending on the project and the availability of the students, you may be able to work with an individual student over a number of months outside their curriculum hours.
For more information, please contact us on: 01803 540 600 or email@example.com.