Uniform and Bus Passes
Please visit our Online Shop to purchase South Devon High School Uniform and Bus Passes.
Guidance for lower body clothing:
All clothing must be 'appropriate', for example skirts must not be shorter than knee length. There are no prescribed trousers or skirts for our pupils. However, pupils are asked to adhere to a general rule whereby lower body clothing must be black or charcoal/dark grey. Here are a few points to note:
- Footwear must be wholly or mainly black and may include trainers
- It will remain the School's decision on the appropriateness of non-prescribed clothing
The following items are not permitted as part of pupils' uniform:
- Leggings on their own (permitted with shorts/skirts)
- Mini-skirts or similar
- Ripped or faded jeans
- Any shoes that are not flat-soled
- Excessive jewellery, for example that which could pose a health or safety risk
Please note that for Core P.E. there will be no prescribed uniform. This is designed to make students feel more comfortable in their sessions. The above guidance applies, i.e. clothing should be appropriate for the activity and not pose a health or safety risk. Jeans will not be permitted and appropriate footwear must be worn, for example trainers or plimsolls.
I want to be ...
Be what you want to be with South Devon High School