CLEARING ADVICE LINE: 08000 21 31 81
- Thursday 18th August, 8am - 6pm
- Friday 19th August, 9am - 5pm - University Open Day, 10am - 4pm REGISTER YOUR PLACE HERE
Clearing at South Devon College
If you still want to study a University course this year but don’t have a place, don’t despair. There’s still a chance for you to find a place on a course at South Devon College through Clearing. To find out more about clearing, visit the UCAS Website.
The following steps will show you how you can prepare for Clearing.
1. Before calling our Advice Line see which course is right for you
Before you do anything stop and think about which course is right for you. After looking at the courses available, have a look in more detail at the ones you think might be right for you. You can find information about a specific course on the right hand column of the clearing course list. This will give you an idea about what they involve and the entry requirements. Check that you meet the minimum entry requirements that are on the course pages.
There is also a University Centre Open Day on Friday 19th August if you would like to visit the college in person. Register here.
2. Ready to call - Do it now!
As there are only a limited number of places available, the sooner you call the Advice Line the better your chances are of finding a place on the course of your choice. It’s important that you make the call yourself, because there will be questions asked that only you can answer, and questions that you want answered.
Information you will need to have:
- Your UCAS application number (if you have already applied)
- Your results (A Levels, BTEC)
- Your GCSE Maths & English results
3. Making the call - 08000 21 31 81
- DO make the phone call yourself and make sure you are uninterrupted
- DO be persistent if you can’t get through straight away
- DO be sure you want the place as you may be offered it on the spot when you phone.
- CALL the Clearing Advice Line now!
If you are eligible and space is available you will be advised accordingly by the Clearing Advice Line. You will still need to submit your application via UCAS Track with the agreed timeframe, using the institution code S32, the course code and by selecting the ‘Add Clearing Choice’ button. Once we have received your application, it will be processed and the outcome communicated by the next working day.
Online Enquiry Form